Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dairy sheds and silo's

Walking around the foals in the evening I see a few new things as I am going a different way. I was walking up the race last night and suddenly realised that I hadnt done these, a little wonky as the dogs thought I was mad stopping and drawing in the middle of "their" walk.
The new dairy is further to the left of these drawings and the old dairy is the shed in the middle, all the silo's interconnect with it now and there are a mass of lines, pipes, wires etc going in all directions.
Ink in my elcheapo Quill sketch book.

1 comment:

Julie Oakley said...

I like this one very much. I often think that things that in reality have very straight crisp lines are made to look attractive in a drawing by the inevitable 'wonk' and 'wobble' that the human hand introduces