Saturday, January 20, 2007

Puddles

I had no idea how to convey puddles and this was the best I could do. It is blowing very strongly at the moment and John is stransferring water from one water tank to another.I walked down to look at the race and see how the water looked in the puddles there but they looked the same colour as the race, brown and muddy. we had 40 mm yesterday and overnight, some places have had up to 6 inches and more, we dont need that much all in one hit, as it was I slipped and had to put the toyota into 4 wheel drive this morning. It is raining again now and every one is just so pleased about it. Unfortunatly quite a bit of damage in places.
I just hope every one I know in the UK and Europe is ok with the storms that have been happening there.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Puddles at last - in the nick of time. I'm so glad you got some rain. Maybe there'll even be some follow up.