Monday, January 22, 2007

Sculpture

I am doing my 4 day watercolour class and this iron sculpture is in the very pretty garden of the gallery so at lunch time I sketched it. Very quickly done. I had walked half way around the town getting mail and stuff but was very frustrated with my day so the dogs got a quick walk and then I had a wine to restore myself.
All fed, John off to a meeting and I need to go through my watercolour how to books as this is very different from my quick washes of colour!
Poor old Tuppy my male dog spent most of the day at the vets as he had a few "hot spots" on his skin, so now lots of pills and potions for him. He is fine in the dry weather so I hope he doesnt break out again for a while. It is some kind of strep of staf infection, can never remember which.
I have now been blogging for a year on my other blog. Wow.

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Very promising shapes Penny. Will you be able to develop this further into a watercolour painting? Enjoy the classes but don't believe everything they say. Keep your own style.