Saturday, February 03, 2007

Beach Walk

At about 5 this evening I suggested to John that we went into Encounter Bay and walked along the cycle/walking track, which we did. It was lovely, a lot cooler than here and we walked back along the beach, lots of families, children, snorkelers, some tiny sailing boats.
Gone for over an hour and then home to dinner, I have now had far to much red wine, thought I could have that and some nice cheese because I have walked. Not good thinking at all, my weight is not doing what it should.
Have just had a call from a friend who I was going to see tomorrow while John was fishing, hoping for a walk along another beach, to say that a mutual friend has just had a heart attack, I think ok, but I should not have had that cheese.
Any way no walk and it will be about 40 degrees tomorrow so probably better I am at home.

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I'm glad to see you are doing more and more coloured paintings. I like the large expanse of water in this one. Nice shapes.
w.