Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Flowering shrubs at the bowling club

I came across this bright little collection of flowers in a corner of the bowlng club as I was racing around Victor. No one was playing bowls but they have the best location, right on the sea front, probably hard to keep things alive with the salt but these were doing well.
Heating up supposed to be 40's over the week end. I feel tired just thinking about it.
Hot and sticky this morning, I came in red faced from feeding, no air con in the old toyota tray top.

4 comments:

Alison said...

We're off to the Blue Mountains at the weekend - I hope we don't have terrible heat. Roll on Autumn

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Amazing burst of colour in the middle of a drought!
It's been sticky weather here and ten minutes of an almighty storm, then nothing more.
Gosh, I hope it's not hot at the weekend for the wedding. I certainly won't wear that black and white outfit like a nun's habit someone gave me. I'll draw the garments perhaps...
w.

Julie Oakley said...

Lovely how those spots of bright colour coalesce to conjure up the image of the floral display. Sorry to hear about your horrible heat.

日月神教-向左使 said...

成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人電影,成人遊戲,成人文學,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,正妹牆