Thursday, September 10, 2009

Brunswick St Melbourne


I have been a bit lax with my sketching, I have had my boots on and been walking but not sketching.
At the moment the muse is not there.
I did this one while I was in Melbourne, that is weeks ago now.
Today I have been ironing and trying to get to the bottom of the basket, all is done now except a few table cloths, I have been so not wanting to do house work it isnt funny.
I keep having nightmares about being lost in the London transport system, I really must concentrate on Germany and Paris.
I dont know what happened to my nights of sleep, no waking and not many dreams, as I get older I seem to worry more and about what? Nothing important.
I had a beautiful long walk this morning, sun out and birds singing, I heard kookaburras, ducks, magpies, rosella parrots and a thrush. Only trouble was the walk was a bit too long and my knee has ached but it has to get used to it.
Issa is the author of my Haiku today.

Moorland grasses
swaying, swaying,
as spring passes.

1 comment:

The Weaver of Grass said...

You sound very much like me, Penny - I do so agree about getting older. Incidentally I am just beginning to have trouble with my knee too!
Do hope we manage to meet when you are over here = do keep me informed. Best wishes.