Monday, May 31, 2010

Sketching the walk

I walked for an hour or so today and this the next bit on from the quick walk, rockier and more scrub with long beach and the sandhills in the back ground.
Really lovely to do on your own, I suppose you would get sick of it eventually but not for the time we are here, I even spotted the fellows off Rabbit Island, I know because they rang to say they were coming in, and I had to tell them to get a few more fish as we froze the last lot for Oscar!
I have been playing with stuff that I am doing on a couple of on line classes. Cutting up paper, foiling and sewing.
The weather has changed again and it is overcast but no wind and a bit warmer and looks like a few more good days.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Nice sketch! Where do you find all your online classes?????

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

It's the beginning of winter and my bones are aching after working all morning packing encyclopaedias etc. for Donation in Kind. The gas heater is playing up and can't be used (two flames!) and tomorrow the plumbers are coming, thank goodness.
Wendy