Thursday, August 31, 2006

Norton Summit views


I know I did these yesterday, ah well I am not always quite up to date with my walking but I did walk around the little township of Norton Summit in the Adelaide hills and found that really the best and most interesting views were from where the car was parked in the car park. Of course I didnt have my camera either. Mostly because I thought I was going to have to go with John to this boring opening and when I saw where we were I decided against it.
The house roof and chimney were poking up on eye level over the ridge behind the car park and the view down the valley across Adelaide and to the sea was spectacular. The odd pink bushes were the blossom trees that were in various stages of flowering, some not out at all these may even have been Hawthorne I am not sure.
Both done in my tiney Moleskine caheirs notebook with creamy pages, one with ink and the other with Pitt brush pens.

1 comment:

Alison said...

It does look like a great view - it's ages since i saw the sea - still the Lake is pretty good. Are you signing up for anything at Horsham for next year?