Wednesday, May 16, 2007

In Adelaide today


I sketched this very quickly while witing for John to buy some jeans at Trims in the city, he was pleased, $30 off them. I was pleased as I managed to get this done in a very rushed day.
Haircuts, while I had mine he went to interview someone, while he had his done I rushed up to see my mother for 3/4 of an hour. We raced in to get his jeans and then down to McLaren Vale for a quick coffee and tandoori chicken and salad on a turkish roll and then on to Willunga where he had another interview. I walked the high street for 1/2 an hour and bought a card at the gallery and 3 books, 20 cents each and 2 chiffon scarves at the op shop 50c each these to use over textiles so I was very pleased with my time. A small sketch done as well.
In to collect some cheese for next week from the Alexandrina cheese factory and through Victor to collect bags of oats for the ponies and home and he has just raced off for more meetings while I catch my breath and throw some washing on before walking and feeding the dogs.
Whew!

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Whoah! Slow down Penny. You have so much energy to fit everyone in. Op shops are fun places to gather textiles for your 'other' art work. Buildings are fun to draw - the details on verandahs etc. but usually need lots of time. That old mansion I wrote about sold for $2 and a quarter million so it was outa my league!
w.