Wednesday, June 06, 2007

the neighbours mail box


I did a series of photos of suburban letter boxes which I am working on slowly but as I walked yesterday I thought I really should do the neighbours down the road. Very rural as it should be, although there are some pretty strange ones around. I think even us rural types are getting into the bigger and better mail boxes. Ours of course is in the Post Office so no hope of drawing that.
It has suddenly got very cold about 10 degrees yesterday and I hope it is killing off all the wretched little bush flies that are around.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I like this too :) Would you believe I drew a view of my neighborhood on Sunday, and drew a few mailboxes, and was thinking them?

The mosquitoes are coming out here. Have to wear "Off" to paint outside.