Sunday, June 24, 2007

A very cold morning


Blogger wouldnt let me load photos or sketches yesterday which nearly drove me mad. I have no idea why.
Any way we were off early on a very frosty morning to the Willunga Farmers Market and I did a quick sketch of huddled patrons over a hot coffee around the eating area. People were all in hats and scarves and gloves and looking a bit miserable, although it turned into a lovely day.
I bought some seedlings and some almonds, not much for a longish trip, then to another nursery to get more seedlings as we have no where decent down here to get the. we collected the papers in Victor and sat looking at a very calm sea reading them and having a coffee. I forgot to look for whales who I believe are in the bay, the first for the year.

1 comment:

Keith said...

The woman looks like she is freezing. I really like this.