Saturday, January 02, 2010

ten minute sketch


I have the beginnings of a cold and feel miserable. I thought it was hay fever or a blocked sinus but now I think it is a cold. My nose keeps running and I have a cough.
I dont get colds!
I did this last night, looks odd as there are only four toes but from the angle I was drawing I couldnt see the fifth one and my knee and calf look rather odd but it is a start, sort of.
John went fishing and I slowly changed sheets on beds and did washing and am almost there.
I am getting to the stage where I cant remember what haiku I have put up and what I have not, never mind if I cant remember surely you cant either.
This one is by Rogetsu.
A tree frog softly
begins to trill
as rain drops
spatter the new leaves.

3 comments:

Wanda..... said...

It's snowing here...no sandals for me...it's boot time!

Kelly said...

...the only reason it looks odd is because the temp is 17 degrees F and I can't remember what it's like to wear sandals. I'm with Wanda...wearing boots! Hope you are feeling better soon... Colds are such a pain!

ArtPropelled said...

... and I'm barefoot! I can actually see steam rising from the earth. It's going to be sizzling today!
The brain always fills in the missing toe unless you are the artist. Its like the word bks or fsh .... our brains fill in the missing letters without our noticing it. Always enjoy your Haiku and I don't mind repeats.